A Blog Devoted to Encouraging Homeschooling Mothers

A Blog Devoted to Encouraging Homeschooling Mothers
The Burts in 2013

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Love Does by Bob Goff (BookSneeze review)

The book Love Does by Bob Goff is interesting. Really, it is. Just not that interesting to me. I really wanted to love this book, and I tried, but it simply isn't really my kind of a read. I suppose I'm just too Type A to enjoy a book like this.



Having said that, let me encourage you to check out some other reviews before you decide against this book. It's a terrific life story and is probably very inspirational to most people (ya know, those who aren't quite as odd as I am...).

Bob's tales about his very interesting life, and his walk of faith, could be just what you're looking for in your next book. Overall I'm glad I had the chance to read it, even if it isn't a book I would ever read a second time. Maybe you'll find it to be a book you read over and over again! Good luck :)

On my 'Page Turner Scale' of 1 to 5, I give this book a 3.

(Disclaimer: I received this book free of charge from BookSneeze for review purposes.)



Day 205 done :)

Jan L. Burt


No comments:

Post a Comment