A Blog Devoted to Encouraging Homeschooling Mothers

A Blog Devoted to Encouraging Homeschooling Mothers
The Burts in 2013

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Redemption by Bryan Clay (BookSneeze review)






The book Redemption (by Bryan Clay) was not at all what I expected. It was so much better than I'd hoped it would be! Sure, it's a great story about an inspirational athlete. But it's also the story of a young man who grew up to be a loving husband and a dedicated father. And that is what makes Redemption a great book in my opinion.

This book is very easy to read - you feel sort of like Bryan is having a friendly conversation with you. He's very real about his faults and surprisingly humble about his accomplishments. And as I mentioned earlier, his heart to be a good husband and father makes this book terrific. I think any young person who hopes to become a professional athlete should consider reading this book, because it provides a realistic and healthy attitude about the world of sports from a Christian perspective.

I hope people consider reading Redemption, because this book can impact the attitude of an entire generation of young believers ~ helping them to see that being a good spouse and parent is FAR more important than succeeding athletically.

Disclaimer ~ I received this book free of charge for review purposes from BookSneeze. All opinions shared here are my own. 



Day 240 done :)

Jan L. Burt

www.AllThingsHomeschool.blogspot.com

www.SavanasClayCreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment