A Blog Devoted to Encouraging Homeschooling Mothers

A Blog Devoted to Encouraging Homeschooling Mothers
The Burts in 2013

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Daughter's Clay Creations are Now Available on the World Wide Web!



My about-to-turn-13-year-old-daughter had taken a giant leap into the world of cyber-commerce. Her custom made clay creations are now available for purchase and I am super proud of her hard work and creativity.

To place an order or see what Savanna's Clay Creations has to offer, click here:

www.SavannasClayCreations.com

Keep up the good work Savanna and may the Lord bless your brand new small business venture!

Day 70 done :)

Jan L. Burt
www.homeschoolingmothersbiblestudy.com

BTW, my website has also been upgraded (see link above). While Savanna's announcement is much more exicting than mine, I'd love it if you'd take a minute to check out the changes I've made. More changes, and a new book, coming (hopefully and prayerfully!) very soon!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH Savanna!! So proud of you and can't wait to where this new business takes you!! :) Jan -- I couldn't get the link above to work, however -- says "page not found"!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking the link Janette - I think it is working now :)

    ReplyDelete